Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Finally an update!!

Okay, while I haven't really worked on anything, I did get over to the Goodwill this past weekend and picked up THREE 100% Cashmere sweaters to recycle. I also got a bulky cotton sweater to practice my taking apart skills with! I'm pretty excited with the process so far, it's kind of fun to do! Here are some pictures of my practice sweater:


The before and after. I really liked the greens and will be making beanies for my boys with some of it (there is quite a lot!) I still have to wash it to help get those kinks out! My children think I am crazy for doing this, well not so much my daughter as she was helping me find the sweaters , my boys are trying to figure out why I just don't go out and buy the yarn! I asked them if they had any idea how much Cashmere costs, they of course said no. Oh well I am very happy with my project!
That's my update for now!

Listening to: Hot Girls in Love by Loverboy

No comments: