Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crochet update!!

I started another Star! This one is in pink though since we found out the baby is a girl! I will finish the other Star for a friend who is having a boy in May.

See I am crocheting a bit!! I am still editing pictures more then crocheting but I am trying to balance them both out! Plus with my first Grandchild on the way, I must start making tons of things for her!! I am going to have to learn sweaters! I better finish this blanket fast!

That's my update for now, as soon as I have any new stuff I will be back again!! ^.^

Listening to: Man In A Box by Alice In Chains

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! My DD is having twins and we found out they are boys. When is your granddaughter due? Mine are due probably around mid April. I like what you are doing with the photos! That is another thing I want to try sometime! Not enough hours in a day! Good to see you blogging again, I always enjoy seeing your projects!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And many congrats! What fun you will have crocheting for a little girl. I'm jealous.